Terms & Conditions
Responsible Service of Alcohol
Mountain Ridge Wines supports the Responsible Service of Alcohol. As per Liquor Act 2007, it is against the law to sell or supply alcohol to, or to obtain alcohol on behalf of, a person under the age of 18 years.
All purchases of alcohol on this website must be made by persons 18 years or over.
Use of this website
If you do not agree with any of these terms, do not use the Mountain Ridge Wines website.
Events and tickets
- All attendees of events at Mountain Ridge Wines accept any and all terms and conditions such as age restrictions given in the description of the event on our website at https://mountainridgewines.com.au/whats-on/events-calendar/ and/or on the ticket email sent to you. Your attendance at the event constitutes your agreement to these terms and conditions.
- We are unable to confirm the validity of any ticket not purchased directly from Mountain Ridge Wines. Individuals who buy through unauthorised websites other than www.mountainridgewines.com.au do so at their own risk as you may not gain entry into the event. If you have purchased from an unauthorised seller you will need to raise your enquiry directly with that person.
- Tickets are non refundable.
- Mountain Ridge Wines has the right to refuse entry to any members or guests should they be intoxicated.
- No food or drinks are allowed to be brought onto the premises at Mountain Ridge Wines, unless specified in the description of the event on our website and/or in the ticket email sent to you.
- The Mountain Ridge Wines Club is a subscription membership with a minimum of two (2) orders in a 12 month period (first order due on completing membership form, second order due 6 month’s time from joining date).
- By completing the online form for the Mountain Ridge Wine Club, you agree to purchase and receive a minimum of two orders of six (6) bottles of wine for $150.00 or $275.00 for twelve (12) bottles of wine.
- Membership term is 12 months from the date of joining, then automatically renewed on the anniversary date of joining the Mountain Ridge Wine Club.
- Free postage applies to certain areas only.
- Orders can be collected from the Cellar Door at no cost.
- All prices include Goods and Services Tax (GST).
- Mountain Ridge Provisions Pty Ltd reserves the right to exclude any of the wines included in each order
- Wines included in each order are subject to availability, alternate wines may be used in place of any wines which are out of stock at the time your order is packed
- If you wish to cancel your membership after 12 months (2 orders), you can do so by emailing us at [email protected]. We would also love any feedback you may have about why you are cancelling your membership.
- Any Cellar Door or Restaurant Vouchers issued as part of the Mountain Ridge Wine Club are subject to their own terms and conditions as advised on the voucher or advised by staff.
- No further discounts apply
Full details of our shipping policy
Returns and exchanges
Full details of our returns and exchanges policy
Privacy and security
Full details of our privacy and security policy
This site and all materials that make up the site, including all product photography are copyright Mountain Ridge Wines.
Trademark and use of Mountain Ridge Wines
Mountain Ridge Wines is an unregistered trademark of Mountain Ridge Wines, this includes the name Mountain Ridge Wines, the Mountain Ridge Wines logo, or any other Mountain Ridge Wines formatives. We would love you to link to us, talk about us, or promote us, but please let us know – we might be able to help you out with information or assets that will improve your message. Other product and company names mentioned in this website may be the trademarks of their respective owners.
Exclusion of liability
The materials and information provided on this website and related communications are provided on an “as is” basis. To the extent allowable by law, Mountain Ridge Wines shall not be liable to you for any damages whatsoever including, but without limitation, special, indirect, consequential or incidental damages, and including, but without limitation, damages resulting from use of or reliance on the materials or information presented on this website, loss of profits or revenues, business interruption, loss of programs or other data on your information systems or costs of replacement goods, or otherwise, even if Mountain Ridge Wines is expressly advised of the possibility of such loss or damages.